Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Feeling the Love

I am soooo feeling the love at the moment, the love of my facebook friends that is!!! I had a bit of a rant yesterday about my MIL and her friend cutting my baby girls hair without asking me first and so many people responded I was amazed!!! I didn't expect much from it maybe a few "hey that's wrong" but what I got in response was amazing!!! 39 replies I got!! It totally blew me away!!!

I love the fact that I had my feelings validated, sometimes that is all you need to make you feel better!! I was soooo astounded by what my MIL had done I still haven't yelled at her yet but after all the love on FB I'm not so sure that I will!!! I'm thinking a silent protest may just be in order! I'm what you may call overly emotional and overly expressive so if I shut up she will get the idea that I'm unhappy!!! lol Not that it will bother her, she is always right don't you know!! lol

Ah the joys of marrying into a family, I know that it works both ways but with my mum in heaven my hubby just gets my Dad who pretty much leaves us alone!! But you get that!!

So thanks for the love my peoples, I'm sending some back to ya! xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment