Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mothers Day

Just a quick note to wish all my lovely friends out there a wonderful Mothers Day!!! I love and hate Mothers Day all at the same time! I love the pressies and love that I get from my kids, but it makes me sad and at times angry that my Mum isn't here!!!

But the cuddles and cute pressies I got from my kidlets has made today a very special day!! A gorgeous picture from Liam who is almost 6 that also says "I love my Mum cause she loves me back" how cute is that!!

Both my boys brought me a coffee cup from the Mothers Day stall this year, last year the both brought me a fairy statue! They are more alike at times than I realise!! lol

I hope everyone has a magical day!!! xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your Mother's Day will be full of lovely kisses & cuddles! It is a bittersweet day for those of us who lost our Mums far too early. But enjoy the very special moments with your little Darlings.
    Millie ^_^

    ReplyDelete