Monday, September 28, 2009

Success

Okay so I started this blog 2 days ago and already I have lost weight!! Ahhhh well not really, the last time I weighed myself was at the beginning of Sept and yesterday I hopped onto the Wii Fit and I had lost 2.4kg's!! How nice!! It really was quite a shock, I was actually just hopping on to see if I had gained some, so WooHoo for me!!

Hubby took us all for a drive today to see a dam in our area overflowing!! The kids loved it and its nice to see that we have had a decent winter this year. I'm from a farming family so rain is always lovely to see!!

My youngest is really starting to develop her personality and from what I can tell its a cheeky one! Her car seat is in between both the brothers and she was stirring them up today by stealing their straws outta the drinks and shaking her head NO when they asked for them back!! I think she is going to be alot like her little big brother!!! Which means I'm gonna be in for some trouble!!

No comments:

Post a Comment