Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tired

Oh I am sooo tired today, my little missy decided that sleep was not her priority last night so I'm a rather grumpy mumma today!!! We went away for the weekend to my hubby's grandparents in Walpole which is a 4 hour drive!! Those 4 hours seemed to take forever with 3 kids in the back of the car!!! I am still trying to get over it!! LOL

I found some gorgeous lights a few months ago on eBay, they where a chandelier with a black shade around them ( you know what I mean) and they were just divine but I thought no I wont buy them as I don't need them but I sulked for awhile about it cause I really did love them! Then hubby tells me the other day, you should buy that light you really loved!! So I hop onto eBay and........they don't sell them anymore! That will teach me!! Oh well I guess it wasn't meant to be!! ( Darn it!! ) LOL

1 comment:

  1. Well hello and lovely to meet you. I love that you have starting blogging to fit into your LBD!! You will get lots of support in this gorgeous community. Maybe you will inspire me to start looking after myself! You might like to join my best friends blog and chat to her daily to get some free advice! She is Australia's leading Dietitian... on all the TV shows... so knowledgable (can't you tell I am her biggest fan in the world!) she can be found at www.katediprima.blogspot.com. Thanks for visiting my bloggy blog! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete