Friday, July 9, 2010

Family Update

So not much has been happening here around Project LBD. I rejoined the gym and then haven't been able to go due to sick children!! My poor Baby Mischa has just been diagnosed as an asthmatic and while I have been getting that sorted I didn't want to risk putting her in creche........Or is that just an excuse not to exercise!! Hmmmmmm

I still really want to move house but I cant find anything suitable that's in our price range! Always the way isn't it! When your not looking there are heaps of homes that would be great, but when you want to move you cant find a thing!

Hubby took the boys to watch Toy Story 3 which they all thoroughly enjoyed. While the men went to the movies Mish and I went shopping!! Which was very successful, for the kids at least!! Heaps of clothes for Declan and Mish in the clearance racks but unfortunately not much for Liam!!

Mish has just started to show a real interest in dolls and treating them like a baby, which is adorable as she is just a baby herself! I cant believe how fast time is flying this year, before I know it she will be 2 and where will my baby have gone!! Time for another one................I don't think so!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am so sorry about the asthma diagnosis. If it is any comfort, my big boy was diagnosed with asthma and has spent many winters in hospital with pneumonia.... seems to have grown out of it now...not a sign for 5 years. Yes, when you're not looking, heaps available and vice versa. You wouldn't believe the spectacular places coming up for rent now that we are not looking for a rental! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete