Monday, April 16, 2012

A sad farewell

No Im not bidding you all farewell, not when I have only just got back, lol!! Yesterday we had my husbands grandfathers funeral, it was a very sad day. As far as funerals go it was a beautiful send off and fitted him to a tee, but still a very sad day.

Sunday saw us all at church for me and the kids to be baptised, followed by one of my best friends sons 4th birthday!! I have been busy, busy, busy!! Last night my hubby announced that tonight we will be heading down south for tues and wed night for a break!! I think after all we have been doing lately I need it!!

Things are still quiet on the house front just waiting on the letter of approval from the bank and we are all systems go!! Woohoo finally!! I will post a pic of our block and the house plan as soon as I figure how to get them off my iphone and on to my computer!

Have a great couple of days, I will post when we get home on Thursday xx

No comments:

Post a Comment