Friday, April 13, 2012

Thinking

So its been about a year since I last posted on my blog!! I have read plenty of blogs in that time but I never seem to write anything on mine!!! I was reading Katrina's (from the Block) this morning and I realised if she can "wing" it so can I!!!

I started this blog about trying to get into a little brown dress that I have!! I still dont fit into it but I am getting close!!

I do have some great news though, we sold our house and we are about to start building on an acre!!! I cant wait!! We are currently renting a tiny 3 bedroom 1 bathroom house. We are a family of 5 so its a bit squishy!! The kids all share as 1 bedroom has no carpet or window treatments and the owner isnt interested in putting any in so we use that room for storage!!

We have our plans now and we are just waiting for shire approval and then we can start!! YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment