Saturday, April 14, 2012

Two days in a row

So I am posting two days in a row! Yay me, its a record!!

Today was super busy getting ready for mine and my childrens baptism tomorrow. For the last year (yes a year peoples) I have been studying to become a catholic. It started out so I could understand what my children learn about as they attend a catholic school. I have thoroughly enjoyed it and I am very happy to be joining the church tomorrow.

It has been a hectic couple of weeks of me sewing my daughters christening dress and making her headband along with baking up a storm for the morning tea afterwards!! I now have to bake double though as on Monday will be burying my husbands grandfather. A very sad state of affairs indeed.

Well its back to the oven I go. I just wanted to actually post on here again, hopefully I will be back tomorrow with some pics of the christening for you all!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment